Kapteos will participate at the next “Journée du Club Optique Micro-Ondes” or JCOM which takes place at the “Ecole Nationale d’Ingénieurs de Brest” in France the 7th of June 2019.
The “Club Optique Micro-Ondes” now counts about 150 members of about thirty French teams constituting a network of researchers in which are involved industrial and academic field at the interface of optics-photonics, microwave and millimeter. This club meets once a year for a day during which presentations are oral presentations or posters to enhance exchanges.
Themes of the day
- High speed optoelectronic devices
- Integrated photonics and microwaves
- Photonic techniques for the generation and distribution of microwave signals
- Processing, detection and measurement by microwave optical systems
- Techniques and Applications of Microwave Photonics, THz and Antennas
- Radio techniques on fiber, fiber communications – wireless, and 5G
- Microwave photonics in embedded systems
- Oscillators and Metrology
Kapteos will present a technical paper: “Réseaux d’antennes, 5G : s’affranchir des contraintes et réduire les coûts de caractérisation grâce à l’électro-optique” (5G Antenna networks: overcoming constraints and reducing characterization costs thanks to electro-optics)
Kapteos will present its main products line and accessories. A real-life demonstration will be available on our booth. We will also present new features and accessories.