Kapteos will participate for the third time at the next PCIM 2019 Europe (Power Conversion and Intelligent Motion) in Nuremberg. This event is the international leading exhibition for Power Electronics, Intelligent Motion, Renewable Energy and Energy Management.
This year, the exhibition takes place from the 7th of May to the 9th of May 2019.
Kapteos will present its main products line and accessories. A real-life demonstration will be available on our booth. We will also present new features and accessories like:
- Our totally new software that operate our optoelectronic converter which integrates major visual changes and features
- Our new probe design to continue the ramp-up in frequency measurement even under high RF energy
- Our new accessory to calibrate our probe either inside water-based liquids or air with an accuracy much better than ±0.8 dB
- Our ability to now offer B field probes using the same optoelectronic converter
- And of course our expertise for measuring E-field in harsh environment
We will be present on the booth 6-120 in hall 6.
Because this type of event is very active and busy, please try to book your agenda for a meeting on our stand as earlier as possible.