Kapteos will participate for the second time at the next PCIM 2018 Europe (Power Conversion and Intelligent Motion) in Nuremberg. This event is the international leading exhibition for Power Electronics, Intelligent Motion, Renewable Energy and Energy Management.
This year, the exhibition takes place from the 5th of June to the 7th of June 2018.
Kapteos will present its main products line and accessories. A real-life demonstration will be available on our booth with various set-ups of electric field measurements. We will also present new features and accessories like:
- Our totally new software that operate our opto-electronic converter which integrates major visual changes and features
- Our new probe design to continue the ramp-up in frequency measurement even under high RF energy
- Our new accessory to calibrate our probe either inside water-based liquids or air with an accuracy much better than ±1 dB
- Our ability to now offer B field probes using the same opto-electronic converter
- And of course our expertise for measuring E-field in harsh environment
We will be present on the booth 6-122 in hall 6.
Because this type of event is very active and busy, please try to book your agenda for a meeting on our stand as earlier as possible.