About our company Kapteos
Kapteos high-tech company is the key partner for electromagnetism in harsh environment, providing solutions and manufacturing measuring instruments for research and industry.
Kapteos steering committee is composed of the following people:
Co-founder of Kapteos and President
Co-founder of Kapteos and Innovation Director
Studies and Industrialisation Director
Finances and Administration Manager
Operations and Production Manager
International Marketing and Sales Manager
Thanks to the high level of expertises available within Kapteos, our company was rewarded at several steps of his recent history:
- 2019 A grant of 42 k€ has been provided to Kapteos for its international development by Région Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
- 2017 A grant of 30 k€ has been provided to Kapteos for its international development by Région Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
- 2016 Initiative PME
- 2014 IEEE Ulrich L. Rhode Award
- 2014 Qualité Totale Award – category “Human resources”
- 2012 Artinov Award – category “Haute technologie”
- 2011 André MASSON Award – “Prix spécial du jury”
- 2011 Trophées de Savoie Award – category “Recherche et innovation”
- 2010 Réseau Entreprendre Savoie Award
- 2009 French Ministry of Higher Education and Research Award – category “Création – développement”
Career and internship
Kapteos is always looking for highly skilled people.
Never hesitate to send your resume or CV with motivation letter.